About Me

Greetings Earthlings! This is the Room 13 blog. We have made this blog to showcase our work to the world...Our school is in Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand and it has around 320 kids. We are the oldest, so have lots of responsibilities...patrols, librarians, class leaders, monitors, technicians, band....it's so stressful being us!! Keep checking out our blog. We'll have videos, photos and examples of our work. We guarantee this blog will be out of this world.........
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009



From Bobby's Diary:

"Today bobby is watching t.v. Then I ask "what are you watching?" he says "I don't know" then I ask "Is it appropriate?" he says "No" then I say "Turn it off" he says "No" then I say "Turn it off" and he says "Whatever". I ask "Have you done anything other than watch T.V" he says "No".
Liam

2 comments:

  1. Your bikkie sounds quite naughty and perhaps needs some timeout in the naughty chair? I wonder what a naughty chair for a bikkie is? I hope it's not a hot cup of coffee !

    Sort out that naughty bikkie soon!

    Mrs Falr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bikkie sounds naughty. It probably comes from a VERY rude bikkie family. Did you know what the bikkie was watching????. It might have been sport highlights (I watch sport highlights).


    That bikkie needs to be broken with a mouth!! (It will be yummy, trust me)

    From Raiden room8.



    (the comment above is from Mrs. FALE)

    ReplyDelete