About Me

Greetings Earthlings! This is the Room 13 blog. We have made this blog to showcase our work to the world...Our school is in Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand and it has around 320 kids. We are the oldest, so have lots of responsibilities...patrols, librarians, class leaders, monitors, technicians, band....it's so stressful being us!! Keep checking out our blog. We'll have videos, photos and examples of our work. We guarantee this blog will be out of this world.........
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Saturday, June 6, 2009


From Jeff's Diary:

Today Jeff was born.I could not make him a house so I flated with Jedd's Jeff in his house. When it was lunch I gave Jeff to Shayla to look after at school. When I got home I used a shoe box to make him a house out of.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff, it sounds like you had an interesting day today. Did you have fun? From Matt and Jaime in Room 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jeff,

    Have you got a house of your own yet? I think it was nice of Jeff to let you flat with him but how do you tell whose mail is whose? They would both say Jeff....wouldn't they?

    Anyway, I hope you get a house soon. Room 8 has plenty of cardboard left over from our building so you can have some of ours for your house!

    ReplyDelete