About Me

Greetings Earthlings! This is the Room 13 blog. We have made this blog to showcase our work to the world...Our school is in Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand and it has around 320 kids. We are the oldest, so have lots of responsibilities...patrols, librarians, class leaders, monitors, technicians, band....it's so stressful being us!! Keep checking out our blog. We'll have videos, photos and examples of our work. We guarantee this blog will be out of this world.........
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Shopping at St Luke's


On the 25th of May Bella and I went to St Luke's.
We had $300 dollars to spend! I ask her "Do you like this outfit?" and she just stands there with a big smile on her face. Then I thought well she must like it so I brought a pink star top for her. We were walking past a few shops and i heard somebody crying. I thought it was Bella because she might not have liked the top I had brought! Luckily it was another baby! I looked back at Bella and she was smiling away!
Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy,
    You and Bella must have had fun shopping.It must have been interesting for bella.
    Anyway, good writing and I really like the photo of Bella at the beach.
    Loimata- rm 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i think your bicuit may get sunburnt!!!!

    ReplyDelete