About Me

Greetings Earthlings! This is the Room 13 blog. We have made this blog to showcase our work to the world...Our school is in Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand and it has around 320 kids. We are the oldest, so have lots of responsibilities...patrols, librarians, class leaders, monitors, technicians, band....it's so stressful being us!! Keep checking out our blog. We'll have videos, photos and examples of our work. We guarantee this blog will be out of this world.........
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009


From Sunny's Diary

Hello Everybody,
My name is Sunny and I am going to tell you about my day with Lucy.
Today is very cold.We are at Robbie's soccer game,and the score so far is 4-0 to us yay!
We met Annabelle and Issey there and we went into the car to warm up. Issey and Lucy talked and drank hot chocolate.
They wanted to dunk us in the hot chocolate, but we didn't let them because they would have been in a bit of trouble
with their teacher!
By Lucy
P.S We won the soccer game 10-0!

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    I am Lucy's Nanny and I would Like to say that I think you are doing really well with your blog. I live in England and I was visiting with my family over Easter and I came to your school to go with room 10 to Kelly Tarltons we had a great time.
    Keep up the good work@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lucy
    Great writing. I think it's funny how you and Issey wanted to dunk Sunny in your hot chocolate.
    Loimata- rm16

    ReplyDelete