About Me

Greetings Earthlings! This is the Room 13 blog. We have made this blog to showcase our work to the world...Our school is in Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand and it has around 320 kids. We are the oldest, so have lots of responsibilities...patrols, librarians, class leaders, monitors, technicians, band....it's so stressful being us!! Keep checking out our blog. We'll have videos, photos and examples of our work. We guarantee this blog will be out of this world.........
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

Monday, September 14, 2009

technology week


Monday: this week our school did technology week we did all sortes of things.The first class I went to was room 15 we made puff mobiles. The materials needed were:
3 straws
4 cherios,
1 piece of paper,
2 paper clips and
50 m of tape.
Puff mobiles are like paper cars but you have to blow them on a race track.I had a great time in room 15.

Tuesday: on the 8th I went to room 13 (my class) we made bird feeders. Our materials were:
20 pieces of newspaper
4 straws
a roll of tape
and a piece of plastic paper
In my team were keston, Bennet, Sarah and me. Our bird feeder did not work but we gave it a try.

Wednesday: on the 9th I went to room 12. We made bridges out of:
1 piece of cardboard
10 popsicle sticks
50 straws
2m of string
and a roll of tape
our bridge held 4 kgs.

Thursday: On the 10 I went to room 16 we made snail traps our materals were:
1 cup
20-30 straws
sellotape
I dont know if it worked but hopefully it did.

luca

No comments:

Post a Comment